Water & Fire Restoration- Dry in hours not weeks!
Our Disaster Recovery Services include:
- Wet Carpet
- Wood Floor Drying
- Structural Drying
- Water Damage Checklist – DIY
- Water Damage Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Emergency Water Damage Service
- Specialty Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mould Remediation
- Other Odour Cleaning
- Our Restoration Equipment
Our procedure for water damage is as follows•Move furniture on to foam blocks to avoid further damage:
- Extract water using state of the art extraction machinery.
- Apply browning treatment to carpet to prevent water stains.
- Lift carpet and inspect for damage underneath carpet.
- Install drying equipment such as air movers and / or dehumidifiers and leave these on site until area is dry.
- Call back to premises on daily basis to check drying progress.
- Relay and restretch carpet and underlay when dry.
- Steam clean and deodorise carpet on completion of restoration.
There are 3 categories of water damage
- Clean Water
- Grey water
- Black water
Clean Water- comes from a clean source e.g. rain through the roof, burst pipe, overflow of bath with no soap, burst hot water system, fire sprinkler system.
Grey Water- comes from fish tanks, washing machines, dishwashers, bath with soap, punctured water beds.
Black Water- comes from sewage, toilet backflows, all forms of sea water, ground surface water and risen water from rivers or streams.
At QuickDry we are equipped with our ERV's – 24/7 Emergency Restoration Vehicles. Our ERV's are a 1 stop shop of water damage drying equipment to cater for any catastrophe.
The ERV's are equipped with:
- 2 air scrubbers
- 2 fans
- 1 vortex fan
- tools, drill
- carpet laying equipment
- furniture moving accessories
- 1000m of extension leads
- 10 power boards
- moisture detection equipment
- personal protective equipment
- 15 safety signs
- MSD sheets
- first aid kits
- hard hats + protective clothing
- turbo channels
- turbo mini vent setup
- extraction equipment
- specialised drying equipment
- wood floor drying equipment
- false wall set ups
- full spot & stain removal equipment
- 20 air movers
- 8 axial fans
- 3 dehumidifiers
- misting machine
- general cleaning equipment
Our Water Damage Restoration and Storm Damage Division knows that in the Northern Territory we can get a storm at a moment's notice and we will drop everything to attend to our clients in their time of need. We have specialised drying equipment and are always purchasing more of the top of the range equipment so that we can dry out your structure faster than the rest.
Our 24 hours/7 days Darwin Water, Storm and Flood Damage Restoration Cleaning Division are here to service you at any stage to save your structure.